The Ministry of Treasury and Finance has allocated a guarantee limit to Kredi Garanti Fonu. Micro SME Loans with guarantee support will be made available until 31.12.2020.
In order to working capital needs of the firms, to reduce the negative economic effects of the epidemic, which in sustain their commercial lives and maintain their current employment levels.
Source of the Guarantee
Relevant Organization/Financial Institutions
Maturity is maximum 36 months, with a grace period is maximum 6 months.
Guarantee Limit and Guarantee Rate
The Bank can establish loans exclusively for "Small Enterprise Lifeline Loan" only with KGF guarantee without additional guarantee. In this loan, KGF will not seek any collateral other than the collaterals received or to be received by the Bank, and the shareholder shall be exclusive in the rate of the surety provided to the collateral provided by the Bank.
Fee and Commission
- KGF collects one-time and in advance 0.75% of the amount of the guarantee for each guarantee for the use of the guarantee in exchange of guarantees. In the case of a configuration, a commission is collected from the beneficiaries in advance at 0.5% over the guarantee balance. In the configurations made until 31.12.2020, no commission is charged in case the Treasury guarantee risk does not increase and the maturity of the guarantee risk does not extend more than 6 months.
- The Bank may charge an annual commission from the beneficiaries only for a maximum of 0.75% of the loan amount for each loan.
- The Bank cannot demand any fees, fees and commissions under any name other than those mentioned in this heading, and the expenses they will pay for the transactions they will make to third parties (appraisal, insurance, etc.) from the loans they will provide within the scope of the Treasury-supported KGF guarantee.
- Beneficiaries are required to be one of the individual proprietorships or legal entity businesses established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey, operating at home or in Free Zones in Turkey.
- There should be no decision of bankruptcy, liquidation, suspension of bankruptcy or composition for bankruptcy from the companies in which at least 25% of the shares are owned by the beneficiary or by the beneficiary and/or his/her partners jointly or individually.
- The loans to be allocated to beneficiaries under this Protocol is subject to the requirement that there should be no unpaid commission debt from previous periods.