The Ministry of Treasury and Finance has allocated a guarantee limit to Kredi Garanti Fonu. SME and non-SME enterprises will be made available until 31.12.2020.
In order to working capital needs of these enterprises and maintain their employment level by providing KGF guaranteed loan support to the enterprises which was affected by the COVID-19 epidemic, without any discrimination on sector.
Source of the Guarantee
Relevant Organization/Financial Institutions
5 Banks holding shares in KGF; T.C Ziraat Bankası, Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası, Türkiye Halk Bankası, Ziraat Katılım Bankası, Vakıf Katılım Bankası
The grace period is maximum 6 months, the total maturity is max 36 months with equal installments.
Guarantee Limit and Guarantee Rate
Fee and Commission
- KGF collects one-time and in advance 0.75% of the amount of the guarantee for each guarantee from the beneficiaries in exchange of guarantees through banks. In the case of loan structuring, commission is collected from the beneficiaries in advance at 0.5% over the guarantee balance. In loan structuring processes made until 31.12.2020, no commission is charged in case the Treasury guarantee risk does not increase and the maturity of the guarantee risk does not extend more than 6 months.
- The Bank may charge an annual commission from the beneficiaries only for a maximum of 0.75% of the loan amount for each loan
- The Bank cannot demand any fees, fees and commissions under any name other than those mentioned in this heading, and the expenses they will pay for the transactions they will make to third parties (appraisal, insurance, etc.) from the loans they will provide within the scope of the Treasury-supported KGF guarantee.
- Beneficiaries are required to be one of the individual proprietorships or legal entity businesses established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey, operating at home or in Free Zones in Turkey.
- There should be no decision of bankruptcy, liquidation, suspension of bankruptcy or composition for bankruptcy from the companies in which at least 25% of the shares are owned by the beneficiary or by the beneficiary and/or his/her partners jointly or individually.
- According to the most recent Credit Limit, Credit Risk and Receivables to be Liquidated Report issued by the Banks Association of Turkey by the date of application to the Bank, the Beneficiary should not be classified in the category of non-performing loans under the "Regulation on the Principles and Procedures Governing the Classification of Loans and Other Receivables by Banks and Corresponding Reserves to be Provided for Them", nor should be classified under receivables monitored in the account "Past-Due Loans and Receivables Qualified as Loss" under the provisions of the Regulation on Accounting Practices and Financial Statements of Financial Leasing, Factoring and Financing Companies published in the Official Gazette dated 24/12/2013 and numbered 28861,
- The loans to be allocated to beneficiaries under this Protocol is subject to the requirement that there should be no unpaid commission debt from previous periods.