The Ministry of Treasury and Finance has allocated a guarantee limit to Kredi Garanti Fonu. SME and non-SME enterprises will be made available until 31.12.2020.
Export and foreign exchange services to businesses operating in the sector financial support in order to stock the Export Credit Bank of Turkey. It is allocated to be used for securing the loans to be provided by.
Source of the Guarantee
Relevant Organization/Financial Institutions
Export Credit Bank of Turkey (Eximbank)
The grace period is maximum 12 months, it is used in a bullet payment way.
Guarantee Limit and Guarantee Rate
The loan will be used for stock financing purposes of beneficiaries who have to move their stocks under current conditions due to order cancellations and reduced demand/ drop in demand Increasing stock amount and financing need will be determined by examining the stock increases of the beneficiaries on the balance sheets of 31.12.2019 and their balance sheets dated 31.03.2020 on the balance sheets. The loan will be made available upon the submission of stock purchase documents between 01.01.2020 and 31.03.2020.
Fee and Commission
- KGF collects one-time and in advance 0.3% of the amount of the guarantee for each guarantee for the use of the guarantee in exchange of guarantees. If the term of the guarantee is less than 1 year, comission is applied proportionally to the quarterly maturities In the case of a configuration, a commission is collected from the beneficiaries in advance at 0.5% over the guarantee balance. In the configurations made until 31.12.2020, no commission is charged in case the Treasury guarantee risk does not increase and the maturity of the guarantee risk does not extend more than 6 months.
- The Bank may charge a maximum of 0.2% of the loan amount, once in advance and as a cash, for each loan disbursement from the beneficiaries. If the term of the loan is less than 1 year, the maximum rate is applied proportionally to the quarterly maturities.
- In loans to be disbursed under the Treasury-funded KGF guarantee, the Bank cannot charge any additional fee other than the expenses to be paid for procedures to be fulfilled by third parties (appraisal, insurance etc.)
- Beneficiaries are required to be one of the individual proprietorships or legal entity businesses established in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Turkey, operating at home or in Free Zones in Turkey.
- There should be no decision of bankruptcy, liquidation, suspension of bankruptcy or composition for bankruptcy from the companies in which at least 25% of the shares are owned by the beneficiary or by the beneficiary and/or his/her partners jointly or individually.