The Ministry of Treasury and Finance has allocated a guarantee limit to Kredi Garanti Fonu. SME and non-SME enterprises will be made available until 31.12.2020.
Due to the Covid 19 outbreak, it is aimed to provide financing support through credit in the face of the problems that may occur in the financial situation of the citizens.
Source of the Guarantee
Relevant Organization/Financial Institutions
5 Banks holding shares in KGF; Türkiye Cumhuriyeti Ziraat Bankası, Türkiye Vakıflar Bankası, Türkiye Halk Bankası, Ziraat Katılım Bankası, Vakıf Katılım Bankası
Including the grace period is maximum 6 months, the maturity is maximum 36 months.
Guarantee Limit and Guarantee Rate
- Tradesmen, Farmers and Individual business that have open corporate credit risk in all banks, including Subsidized Loans in Public Banks, or who have used Treasury backed guarantee loans, and students who continue to benefit from the scholarships or loan facilities currently provided by the General Directorate of Loans and Dormitories Institutions are excluded.
- The beneficiary should not have an open bank-asset management company follow-up record and a blank check-open protest bill.
- Only one of the spouses can use it.
Fee and Commission
- KGF collects one-time and in advance 0.75% of the amount of the bail for each guarantee from the beneficiaries in exchange of guarantees. In the case of a configuration, a commission is collected from the beneficiaries in advance at 0.5% over the guarantee balance. In the configurations made until 31.12.2020, no commission is charged in case the Treasury guarantee risk does not increase and the maturity of the guarantee risk does not extend more than 6 months.
- In loans to be disbursed under the Treasury-funded KGF guarantee, the Bank cannot charge any additional fee other than the expenses to be paid for procedures to be fulfilled by third parties (appraisal, insurance etc.)
- In accordance with the Treasury-backed guarantee legislation general criteria also apply to this limit.