The Ministry of Treasury and Finance has allocated a guarantee limit to Kredi Garanti Fonu. SME loans with guarantee support will be made available until 31.12.2020.
It is aimed to provide liquidity to TOBB member enterprises under suitable conditions.
Source of the Guarantee
Relevant Organization/Financial Institutions
Maturity is maximum 8 months, with a grace period is maximum 8 months.
Guarantee Limit and Guarantee Rate
Fee and Commission
- KGF collects one-time and in advance 0.75% of the amount of the guarantee for each guarantee for the use of the guarantee in exchange of guarantees. In the case of a configuration, a commission is collected from the beneficiaries in advance at 0.5% over the guarantee balance. In the configurations made until 31.12.2020, no commission is charged in case the Treasury guarantee risk does not increase and the maturity of the guarantee risk does not extend more than 6 months.
- The Bank may charge a maximum of 0.3% of the loan amount, once in advance and as a cash, for each loan disbursement from the beneficiaries.
- In loans to be disbursed under the Treasury-funded KGF guarantee, the Bank cannot charge any additional fee other than the expenses to be paid for procedures to be fulfilled by third parties (appraisal, insurance etc.)
- In accordance with the Treasury-backed guarantee legislation, general criteria also apply to this limit.
- TOBB Member within the scope of TOBB Nefes Loan; Members of the Chamber of Commerce, Members of the Chamber of Industry, Members of the Chamber of Shipping and Members of the Commodity Exchange can benefit. Agricultural Credit Cooperatives, Tradesmen and Craftsmen Credit Guarantee Cooperatives, Foreign Exchange Buffets, Factoring Companies cannot benefit from it even if they are members of the chamber-stock exchange.