At the stage of safeguarding, protection and processing, and transfer in compliance with the applicable laws, of your personal data in accordance with both the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (KVKK) principle of basic rights and freedoms of individuals, we, as KGF A.S. , are acting as a data supervisor and taking all of the required actions and measures. Protection of personal data for different groups of people are also available on our website.
I. Data Controller
This clarification text has been issued by KGF as "data controller" within the scope of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Complied with in the Implementation of the Disclosure Obligation pursuant Article 10 of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("Law"), "TOBB Ikız Kuleler C Blok, Kat: 5/6 / 7/20 Dumlupınar Bulvarı No: 252 (Eskişehir Yolu 9 Km.) 06530 Çankaya / Ankara ”resident at the address Mersis no. 0589005350800014, Ankara Trade Registry Directorate with the number 83408, registered with the Ankara-Maltepe Tax Office, 589 005 3508 tax identification number Kredi Garanti Fonu A.Ş. (“KGF”).
II. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data; carrying out activities in line with KGF's business objectives, determining and implementing KGF's business strategies, planning and executing business activities and operational processes, conducting necessary studies for business organization, ensuring legal and commercial security in activities, ensuring the execution of human resources policies, corporate communication activities planning and execution, execution of the rights and obligations arising from contract and / or legislation, are processed in accordance with the Law and relevant legal regulations within the scope of ensuring the safety of the company premises, quality of service and security of transactions.
III. Method of Collecting Prersonal Data and Legal Basis
Your personal data; it is processed within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, in order to carry out our commercial activities in different ways, orally, in writing or electronically, and for different legal reasons.
IV. Data Transfer Purposes and the Recipients
Your personal data; it can be transferred to KGF's business partners, suppliers, shareholders, public and private sector institutions providing funding, judicial and related administrative authorities and other public institutions and organizations within the scope defined in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law by the relevant legislation provisions.
V. Rights of The Personal Data Subject Under Article 11 of PPD
Data subject has the rights to:
- To find out weather their personal data are processed or not
- To request information about their processed personal data
- To find out the purpose of processing their data and whether they are used in compliance with the purpose
- To know the third parties to whom their personal data aretransferred in country or abroad
- To request correction of personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurately processed
- To request deletion or destruction of personal data under the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of PPD
- To request reporting of the operations carried out in compliance with sub-paragraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom his personal data have been transferred
- To object to the occurence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
- To claim the damage arising from the illegal processing of their personal data.
A secure electronic signature to KGF Headquarters or Branches personally or through a notary public, to the address of KGF Head Office or Branches with a petition containing your documents and your request, within the provisions of the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Supervisor” within the scope of the law. You can be sent by mobile signature or by using your e-mail address, which you have previously notified the KGF and registered in the KGF system.
Requests submitted regardless of the form and content conditions stipulated by the law and relevant sub-legislation may not be taken into consideration by KGF.